TrainingIFIBAF offers firm internal workshop modules among others on following subjects:
- Islamic Banking/Islamic Finance:
- Market situation Islamic Banking/Finance (historical development, structure of Islamic banks, potential: Mass affluent, HNWI, SHNW, UHNW, Institutional) and country- specific particularities in the GCC region
- Basics in Islamic economics and Islamic Banking instruments
- Focus: Islamic investment and Banking instrumentals
- Capital stock based techniques (Murabaha, Bay Inah and Tawarruq, Bay Salam, Istinaa, Arbun, Qard Hasan, etc.)
- Own funds based techniques (Mudaraba, Musharaka, Ijarah)
- Focus: Sukuk
- Focus: Derivates
- Focus: Islamic real estate Asset management & success factors for Islamic wealth management
- Business etiquettes for Arabia and the Arabian business culture - Cross culture awareness
- Understanding Islam - clear questions and clear answers!
- Politics and Society in Islam
- Islamic human rights on the grounds of democratic values
- Gender relations
- The meaning of „Jihad"
- Ethics in Islam
Sales-oriented trainings of the sales staff are possible on the basis of arrangements. Knowledge and skills concerning the Islamic relevant questions which arise at the point of sales are essential to ensure a successful market introduction and the acceptance of the target group.
For an individual in-house training (contents, participants, time and place) please contact us directly.
NEWS & PRESS
Workshop "Qualified Islamic Finance Consultant" 24th -27th March 2012 in Dubai